Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Ornament Review: North Pole Tree Trimmers #5 - Hydration Department - 2017 Hallmark Ornament



Stars: 5 out of 5
Pros: Cute looking ornament
Cons: None
The Bottom Line:
Thirsty Christmas tree?
This elf coming to rescue
In cute series piece




Is Your Christmas Tree Dry?  This Elf to the Rescue!

While I have found all of the North Pole Tree Trimmers fun, some leap off the tree at me with just how creative they are.  2017’s entry in the series in one of those.

This series focuses on the elves that help Santa with decorating or other Christmas preparation.  The elf we get for this entry in the series is responsible for keeping Christmas trees watered.  He’s decked out in green, like most of the elves in this series are.  He’s holding the nozzle at the end of a tube that connects to the water pack in his backpack.  There is some writing on the water pack as well as the year the ornament came out.

And above all, he’s cute.  There’s a great smile on his face, and he looks like he really enjoys his job.  I’m glad someone does, because I would always forget to water my trees when I had live ones.

This elf does stand on his own two feet, but just barely.  The water pack on his back wants to pull him back, so I recommend leaving him in a very sturdy place if you are going to set him out.

That water pack also changes his center of balance ever so slightly when you go to hang him on your tree.  Fortunately, it is such a small amount that he actually still looks like he is hanging straight.

And yes, there is a 5 in a Christmas tree hidden on the ornament since this is the fifth in the series.  I’ll let you find it for yourself.

This is such a creative addition to the series that I’m glad I have this elf.  If you are a fan of the North Pole Tree Trimmers, you’ll be glad to have it in your collection, too.

You'll want more elf help with the rest of the North Pole Tree Trimmers.

Original Price: $15.95

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.