Saturday, April 13, 2024

April 13th's Weekly TV Thoughts

The Weakest Link – They started out strong but quickly lost steam.  I’ll be the first to admit the questions got much harder as the round went along.  I felt like that was harder than normal, but maybe that’s just me.  I get why people vote out the stronger links near the end of the game, but I always feel sorry for them.  Granted, I’d probably do the same.

Survivor – I kind of wish we’d see a big tribal vote.  I get why they vote out two in an episode like this, but I would have really liked to see where everyone stood if they were able to vote for anyone (but the person with immunity, obviously).  I almost felt like Soda was happy to be voted out, not because she didn’t want to be there any more, but because it was a part of the experience.  But maybe I’m misreading her.

The Amazing Race – They really need to do this kind of leg more often – one where the teams have to transport themselves instead of having it all be within walking distance.  It really allows the teams to move in the standings.  I felt sorry for the cousins since I could see myself getting stuck with a screw or nut where it shouldn’t be.  I’m ready for another team to take first.  And the mother/son team seems to be learning quickly not to help everyone.  And they did pretty well on their own this week.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't watched this week's Amazing Race yet, somehow the week got away from me. I'll make sure I get to it this weekend so I'm all caught up. Thank you for not saying who got last place!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.