Saturday, April 20, 2024

April 20th's Weekly TV Thoughts

Just as a heads up, I am spoiling which team got eliminated when I talk about The Amazing Race below.

Tracker – I love how this show can present one thing that you know isn’t going to be true and make it some believable.  A sign of great writing for sure.  I wasn’t too worried at that last commercial break, but it was still nice to see how everything turned out.

Deal or No Deal Island – I started this one last week and I am now caught up.  I’m really surprised that Rob is still around.  Why people don’t target him early and often at this point is beyond me.  The Survivor aspect of the show makes the Deal or No Deal part tolerable.  Still not one of my favorite games, but it doesn’t take up much of the episode.  And some of what they’ve had to do is epic.

The Weakest Link – I admire the final two for slowly getting out the people from left to right until they were the only ones left.  Nothing personal at all in their voting.  Quite the prize the winner walked away with, too.  I’m surprised she did since I felt like he did better during the rest of the game.  Just shows that the questions you get matter.

Survivor – So what was the point of all that drama at tribal?  In the end, the same person went home they were planning to vote for earlier.  What was Q up to?  Was he serious about wanting to go but got talked into staying?  Or did he do this to help cover the plan?  Speaking of Q, he needs to go.  His ego and Robfather like attitude was getting on my last nerve.

The Amazing Race – I’ll admit, I got a little more distracted than normal while watching this one.  How did the alliance fall behind?  I completely missed the other teams passing them.  Not that it made any difference today, but it will on when teams leave.  I feel sorry for the SPOILER ALERT grandparents since they never had a chance to catch up.  They started the season strong, but have slowly fizzled as it’s gone alone.  And it was nice to another team win a leg.  We will see if that lasts since the boyfriends are proving to be a strong team.

1 comment:

  1. The top 2 Amazing Race teams really do seem like the contenders and nice partnerships so that's good. Alliances are all fine and good, but at some point teams have to strike out on their own to survive. It will be interesting to see when they break apart (probably when the Walla Walla son is nice and the others take advantage)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.