Saturday, May 4, 2024

May 4th's Weekly TV Thoughts

May the 4th be with you!

Warning: There are plenty of spoilers ahead, especially for The Amazing Race.

Tracker – I knew something else had to be going on.  Just finding the people on the plane didn’t seem complicated enough for this show.  What a nice trail they followed to get us to the end, too.  Another strong episode.

Deal or No Deal Island – The odds were in his favor, but it still didn’t work out.  Sorry to see Aron go, but it will be interesting to see how the game is played from here on out.  If they aren’t adding more money to the pot, is next week the finale?  If not, what will they be playing for in the temple?

Survivor – At this point, I think Q is going to make it to the end.  I don’t think he will get any votes, but people seem to like having him around as a shield, and I think the others will see the benefit of keeping him around so they will get most votes.  But we’ll see.  I would like him gone, so if he does go, I won’t be complaining.  Did any of the hidden idols make a difference this season?  I know that these last two weeks, we’ve had people voted out with them in their pockets.  I just don’t remember what happened with the first one.

The Amazing Race – I thought the mother/son team would be Philiminated much earlier in the season, so they did a good job of staying around.  Even had some good finishes.  I hate to see them leaving over that, however.  A last minute turn essentially cost them their game.  Yes, every team was under the same rules, so it is fair.  But to just sit there and lose because of it.  At least the pilots made an amazing comeback.  I was hoping they’d pick the seaweed because I thought they’d be able to really pull it off quickly, just like they did.  And it seems like they had to score 11 points period on the street tennis game.  I could see it taking a while, but I was thinking scoring 11 pointes in a game of 21, which would take significantly longer.

1 comment:

  1. I am right with you about Amazing Race. The Wall Walla team was doing better and I really liked them so am sad to see them go. I also thought the seaweed looked much faster so the pilots were totally smart to choose it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.