Welcome to this week's Sunday/Monday Post. As usual, I will be linking up to:
Sunday Post
Sunday Salon
Stacking the Shelves
It's Monday, What Are You Reading?
If you hadn't guessed, I'm actually been out of town for the last two weeks. I spent the first week working from my parents' house for four days. Then I went to the amusement park with my brother and his family I talked about last week.
This week, we went camping in the redwoods at the state park we all love. It was so nice to be there again. We walked around the groves and played lots of games. Roasted s'mores over the fire. It was a great time.
Friday, I went to a different amusement park with my brother and his family. We had a great time. This is one they like better, and it's easy to see why. It was pretty quiet while we were there, so we got to hit all the big rides with hardly any wait, which was awesome.
Then I drove home on Saturday, stopping to visit a friend and his family along the way.
Monday will be back to work and back to working from my current home. Sigh. Reality is overrated.
I'm glad to be home, but it was a fantastic trip.
Joke of the Week:
This Past Week on the Blog:
This Coming Week on the Blog:
Book Haul:
I don't have any books to talk about this week. I do believe this is a first. But I was off my laptop most of the week, which really was nice. But I have a preorder releasing this coming Tuesday, so I'll be back with at least that next week. There's a physical ARC I'm expecting pretty soon as well, so hopefully, I get that.
What I'm Currently Reading:
I'm working on my August books and reviews, which I'm sure isn't a surprise. At the moment, that means Hell Hath No Fury, the fifth Detective Honeywell Mystery from Annette Dashofy. I'm loving it, which isn't at all a surprise. Annette is a fantastic mystery author.
I did listen to Talking God by Tony Hillerman on the drive home Saturday. Look for my full review soon (after I get it written), but for now, know that I enjoyed it.
Have a great week!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.