I've decided to give something different a try this year. I've long listened to audio books while on my drives up to my parents. But this year, I'm going to trying listening to some around town. Ironically, I don't have the long commute I did a year ago, but still, hopefully this will get some more books under my belt this year. And I'm planning to listen to some of the best sellers that I've never gotten around to reading but keep hearing about.
All that to explain why I am signing up for the 2015 Audiobook Challenge. I'm going to try for the Stenographer level, which is 10-15 audio books. We'll see how I do.
I'll update the list with links to my reviews as I finish them.
1. The Black Echo by Michael Connelly
2. The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie by Alan Bradley
3. The Gods of Guilt by Michael Connelly
4. The Warlord of Mars by Edgar Rice Burroughs
5. 1984 by George Orwell
6. A is for Alibi by Sue Grafton
7. Lullaby Town by Robert Crais
8. The Weed that Strings the Hangman's Bag by Alan Bradley
9. Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie
10. B is for Burglar by Sue Grafton
11. The Screwtape Letters by C. S. Lewis
12. The Black Ice by Michael Connelly
13. The Hound of the Baskervilles by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
14. Free Fall by Robert Crais
15. A Red Herring without Mustard by Alan Bradley