Saturday, April 4, 2015

Weekly TV Thoughts for April 4th

Here's this week's Weekly TV Recap

Once Upon a Time – Wow, so many answers and developments.  They really do know how to give us answers but leave us with questions about what those answers mean for the characters we love.  Can’t wait to see how this all plays out next week.  You can read my full recap here.

Dancing with the Stars – It is always hard to get rid of those that seem to be trying, but she was near the bottom of the leader board all three weeks.  Honestly, the eliminating things is the hardest part since it is rare I am rooting for anyone to go.

Castle – This felt like a classic episode of the show, especially with the sub-plot involving the talent show.  Overall, a very fun episode.  You can read my full recap here.

The Flash – That was a twist I did not see coming.  Wells is not Wells?  Wow!  What does that mean for the future?  That’s what I want to know.  Meanwhile, how great was it to see Mark Hamill as Trickster again (he played the part of the 90’s version of The Flash).  Plus he got a scene with the original TV Flash to boot.  And they gave him the line “I am your father.”  Couldn’t have asked for a geeker storyline for him.

Agents of SHIELD – So this splinter group’s problem with Coulson is the alien blood in him?  Does this really come down to discrimination yet again?  If this is going to turn preachy, I’m going to be less than impressed, especially since this was looking so promising with Skye off on her own again in the wrong hands and everyone else in chaos.  Oh, and how did Coulson meet up with that guy at the end?  Not that I’m going to obsess over that detail.

Arrow – Wow, so much great drama.  And it’s such good writing when you can fully see where the characters are coming from and understand their motives even if it is wrong.  But I think Roy’s sacrifice at the end was the biggest shocker for me.  Can’t wait to see where they go from here.

The Big Bang Theory – I kept having to tell myself that this was TV time so it was okay because Sheldon and Leonard actually went at least one hour one way (probably longer with traffic) out of their way to go to Skywalker Ranch.  Still, their story was fun, although the ping pong battle was amazing and so hilarious.

The Odd Couple – A mini-farce for a little while there, and I was laughing pretty hard at it.  Overall, I do think the show is beginning to find the characters, although I wish Oscar weren’t quite such of a jerk looking to hook up with anyone who would have him.

The Amazing Race – You get on the race?  You learn to drive a stick.  It’s that simple.  Oh, and you also don’t lie and hide things from other teams, although that’s just because it is mean to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.