Saturday, April 11, 2015

April 11th's Weekly TV Thoughts

You'd think Sunday was a holiday and this week was Spring Break for lots of people or something with how many shows took breaks.  At one point, I thought I'd get more done away from the TV, but that didn't seem to happen.  Not quite sure why.  Anyway, here's what I thought about what did air.

Dancing with the Stars – I guess I’m too much of a guy, I just never find this night as moving as the female judges do.  Don’t get me wrong, stories night is okay, but I didn’t see anything in it to get that emotional over.  But you know I’m looking forward to next week.  Disney songs again!  I’m curious to see what they do since many of the obvious songs were used last time.

Agents of SHIELD – Coulson going to Ward?  Skye with her mother but not knowing it?  Both hold interesting possibilities for next week.  I think I’m most excited about seeing Fitz and Simmons working together, however.  But what is in that box?  And where is Fitz going?

Survivor – Well, that was curious.  I wonder where the new alliance broke down.  Part of me is glad because every time they get an alliance of women, it bugs me, probably because there has never been an alliance of men that has made it.  But I certainly would like to see both Dan and Rodney gone.  They are driving me up the wall.  Plus, with his comment about math, I would have loved to see him go out.  Oh well, there’s always next week, right?

Big Bang Theory – I like that fort!  I so want to visit, too.  I wonder where they are going with Howard’s brother.  Is that just to give him a relative/storyline?  I hope not.  But I think I liked Penny playing Leonard like she did.  I wonder if she really is making that much more money than he is now.  I figured they’d bring her a choice between her new job and acting at some point.  For some reason, I figured it would be next season, but it looks like they will be finishing out the season with that arc.

Odd Couple – I don’t know why I didn’t see Oscar become so obsessed with disease, but that was fairly obvious.  However, I never saw how the chair would play in to the main plot.  That was brilliant and so funny.

The Amazing Race – Wow!  Might the doctor/nurse couple have figured out how to get along?  I sure hope so.  That other blind date couple definitely took over for most fighting couple this week.  Sorry to see the one blind date couple that was truly getting along leave.  I liked them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.