Saturday, April 25, 2015

April 25th's Weekly TV Thoughts

Time to post my weekly TV thoughts.  I wasn't around on Friday to watch The Amazing Race, so I'll have to catch up in the coming week.

Once Upon a Time – Wow, that was quite a twist on Cruella.  I really like it.  And I loved how they worked her song into the show as well.  Not so happy with Emma right now, but it’s a minor issue.  I can see where she is coming from, but she still bugs me.  You can read my full recap here.

Dancing with the Stars – I’m not that sorry to see Patti go.  She was definitely among the weaker dancers left.  A double elimination next week?  I have a feeling no matter who goes I’ll be sorry to see them go.

Castle – They told us where Castle was during those two months?  I’m actually a little surprised they didn’t just toss us a clue or two.  Still not completely happy with that storyline, but this was a decent way to go about it if they had to do it.  Here’s my full recap.

The Flash – It’s interesting how they worked on some of the issues happening on Arrow during this episode, and I like how they mirror what is happening on this show.  We have the proof about Wells, too.  But what they will do with it is beyond me.

Agents of SHIELD – What is Coulson up to?  Or is he up to anything at all?  It almost feels like he is making things up as he goes along at this point.  Kind of curious to see how it all plays out.

Arrow – Maybe I’m finally out of emotion for this show.  I liked the episode, but it wasn’t as heart breaking as I think it was supposed to be.  But that’s because we’ve seen so much this season.  The exception was Felicity and Lauren’s scene.  Maybe that was when it finally hit me.  I’ll be interested to see how they deal with all this next week.

Survivor – Have all these people gone crazy?  I get that it is hard, but seriously?  What were any of them thinking?  I think Jenn was the lucky one this week.  Will is a jerk.  He went personal, and it was uncalled for.  At this point, I’m not sure who I can be rooting for to win because I don’t think I like any of them.

Young and Hungry – So I get that this boyfriend is just a plot complication in the “real relationship” of the series, but I’m at a disadvantage here.  I usually start rooting for the first relationship I see in a show, and so I’m rooting for the plot complication to work.  I wonder how long I will have to go before I am disappointed.

The Big Bang Theory – I was so afraid that Leonard was going to embarrass himself with this speech, but it actually turned out to be pretty good.  The helicopter at the end, however, was priceless.  My only question – why did Amy only get one scene?

The Odd Couple – I think this was my favorite episode to date.  Silly and predictable, but also very, very funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.