Saturday, August 29, 2015

August 29th's Weekly TV Thoughts

Wow, only two new shows this week.  Looks like summer season is winding down.  Time to start thinking about fall TV again.

Either that, or I decided to only talk about shows that start with the letter S this week.  I'll let you decide.

Scream – So my two top suspects have had the finger pointed at them tonight.  One just broke out of jail, the other is on the run.  Plus, the sheriff is missing.  Again, I’m a little surprised at how low the body count really has been so far this season, but I have a feeling this could change next week.  Honestly, I’ll be okay if it doesn’t, however.  Either way, I’m really thrown off on who it could be and can’t wait to watch the finale.

Suits – I’m not a big fan of the flashback episodes on this show, usually because I don’t feel it adds that much to the story.  For example, here, I didn’t care about Harvey’s past storyline at all.  I did get choked up at the payoff for Mike’s flashbacks.  Maybe it was the reader in me, but seeing him crying when he found those books.  Wow.  And I sure hope that this gets Mike out from under that secret once and for all.  It would be nice to watch this show without them falling back on that chestnut all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.