Saturday, August 13, 2016

August 13th's Weekly TV Thoughts

Of course, in additional to all this, there was Olympics.  Lots and lots of Olympics.  They need to stop having coverage until midnight for my sack.

Rush Hour – Someone we know being held hostage is a fairly common storyline, but it’s always fun to see how it twists.  I didn’t think they did quite enough with the twists until the last quarter of the episode, but it was still enjoyable over all.

Angie Tribecca – I have no idea who was who was who in that final scene, but I really don’t care.  It was fun all the way around, and it will be interesting to see where they go from here.  Back to individual stories?  Or will they try another longer arc?  Either way, can’t wait until season 3.

Dead of Summer – With everything that has been happening, why would you keep quiet about what happened in the water?  Do you really think it is over?  And what did the sheriff mean?  Has someone else been committing murders?  Or is it this Satanist group?  I certainly felt sorry for the deputy in this one.

Scream – If you are stabbed with something, never pull it out until medical help is there.  Never!  The killer set things up perfectly to get Emma and Audrey arrested.  How they will get out of it is the big question.  I’m guessing Eli isn’t the killer since they’ve set it up to look like he is.  Although I’m hard pressed to think of anyone who isn’t an obvious suspect at this point.

Suits – What they have to go through to get Kevin to trust Mike when he shouldn’t be trusting Mike at all.  This is going to get very dicey very quickly I have a feeling.  Meanwhile, I knew Rachel would wind up working with Jessica on this case.  I’m looking forward to seeing how it plays out, too.

Girl Meets World – There were things I would have liked better about that episode, especially the promise that “I’ll walk with you as long as you’ll have me.”  But the fact that Shawn got married?  I love it!  I really do hope that this makes Maya trust a little more.  And yes, I did catch the couple of parallels with Corey and Topanga’s wedding.  I’d forgotten that Feeny was marrying them, so that was a very fun surprise when he popped out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.