With all the culinary cozies I enjoy, I'm back for another round of Foodie Reads. And with all the foodie books I've read this year, I'm going straight for the top level, Cordon-Bleu Chef, which is 19 or more books. Since I read just under forty in 2016, I don't think that will be a problem for me.
I'll list the books here as I read them.
1. Pop Goes the Murder by Kristi Abbott
2. War and Peach by Susan Furlong
3. A Measure of Murder by Leslie Karst
4. Bitter Harvest by Wendy Tyson
5. The Silence of the Flans by Laura Bradford