Obviously, I read mainly cozies, but since I read a few mysteries that aren't cozy, I like to sign up for the Cloak and Dagger reading challenge. This year, it is hosted again by Books, Movies, Reviews, Oh My! and Booker T's Farm is joining the fun.
There is an optional part of the challenge to read an entire series in a year, but I am going to skip that part. As much as I plan to go back and read some series I've missed, I don't want to commit myself to something like that.
However, I am signing up for the Sherlock Holmes level, which is 56+ books. Considering I've signed up for the equivalent level in my cozy reading challenges, that shouldn't be an issue for me at all.
1. Third Time's a Crime by Diana Orgain
2. Pop Goes the Murder by Kristi Abbott
3. Assault and Beret by Jenn McKinlay
4. Nun Too Soon by Alice Loweecey
5. Indigo Slam by Robert Crais
6. Murder with a Twist by Tracy Kiely
7. Hearse and Gardens by Kathleen Bridge
8. "F" is for Fugitive by Sue Grafton
9. Kitty Kitty Bang Bang by Sparkle Abbey
10. Silenced in the Surf by Kate Dyer-Seeley
11. A Palette for Murder by Sybil Johnson
12. Cat Killer by Sandy Dengler
13. War and Peach by Susan Furlong
14. A Measure of Murder by Leslie Karst
15. A Death in Advertising by Laura Bradford
16. A High-End Finish by Kate Carlisle
17. Trunk Music by Michael Connelly