Sunday, January 1, 2017

Reading Challenge: Audiobook Challenge 2017

Over the last two years, I have fallen in love with audiobooks, so I am definitely up for another year of the Audiobook Challenge.  This challenge is hosted by Hot Listens and Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

I actually surprised myself by getting 16 audiobooks in for 2016.  However, I am going to stick with the Stenographer level, which is 12-15 audiobooks for 2017.  It's just a matter of how many trips I take where I can listen to audio books.

I will be rotating three authors this year (Michael Connelly, Sue Grafton, and Robert Crais) since I listened to most of the fourth author I was concentrating on for audiobooks (Alan Bradley) in 2016.  I'm hoping to get at least four books from each of them read, and I might be a few others in as well.

I'll list the books below as I listen to them.

1. Indigo Slam by Robert Crais
2. "F" is for Fugitive by Sue Grafton
3. Trunk Music by Michael Connelly

1 comment:

  1. Audio isn't my thing but I do follow all your reviews on them & find your comments very helpful.

    ReplyDelete