I'm back for the third year in a row for the New Release Challenge. This challenge is hosted by Unconventional Bookviews and Books, Movies, Review, Oh My!
And it is just what it sounds like. Everyone will be reading books released in 2017.
I did really well is that last year, but I'm thinking I may be focusing a bit more on older series I have but haven't read yet in 2017. We'll see. But in case that holds true, I am signing up for the New Release Pro level, which is 31-60 books.
I will be listing my books here as I read them, and I reserve the right to jump up a level if I feel it is appropriate.
1. Third Time's a Crime by Diana Orgain
2. Pop Goes the Murder by Kristi Abbott
3. Assault and Beret by Jenn McKinlay
4. Secret Origins by James Riley
5. A Palette for Murder by Sybil Johnson
6. War and Peach by Susan Furlong
7. A Measure of Murder by Leslie Karst
8. Death in Advertising by Laura Bradford