I'm joining a new challenge this year, the 52 Books in 52 Weeks challenge. Since I'm aiming to read 100 books this year, this shouldn't be a challenge for me, right? In fact, the challenge might be deciding which ones to list.
I will list them below as I complete them.
1. Veronica Mars: Mr. Kiss and Tell by Rob Thomas and Jennifer Graham
2. A Literal Mess by J. C. Kenney
3. Saturn Night Fever by Diane Vallere
4. Not a Creature was Stirring by Christina Freeburn
5. Pruning the Dead by Julia Henry
6. Murder, She Wrote: Manuscript for Murder by Jessica Fletcher and Jon Land
7. The Victory Garden by Rhys Bowen
8. Permanently Booked by Lisa Q. Mathews
9. Drawn and Buttered by Shari Randall
10. Survive or Die by Catherine Dilts
11. Bridges Burned by Annette Dashofy
12. Drowned Under by Wendall Thomas