Since I plan to keep reading culinary cozies, so of course, I will be joining the Foodie Reads challenge again in 2019. Based on a True Story is hosting again this year.
I'll be listing the books below as I read them.
1. Drawn and Buttered by Shari Randall
2. Restaurant Weeks are Murder by Libby Klein
3. One Feta in the Grave by Tina Kashian
4. Chocolate Cream Pie Murder by Joanne Fluke
5. The Hidden Corpse by Debra Sennefelder
6. Murder from Scratch by Leslie Karst
7. Dyeing Season by Karen MacInerney
8. Sifting Through the Clues by Daryl Wood Gerber
9. Dying for Devil's Food by Jenn McKinlay
10. A Deadly Feast by Lucy Burdette
11. Full Bodied Murder by Christine M. Blum
12. Malice Domestic 14: Mystery Most Edible
13. One Taste Too Many by Debra H. Goldstein