I'm back for both the Cruisin' Through the Cozies and Craving for Cozies challenges for 2019. No surprise there given how much I love this genre.
For Cruisin', I'm going for the largest category they have, which is level 4. I'll be reading 40 cozies of my choice.
Meanwhile, for Craving, I'm going for the Yearning level, which is 51-75 books. I might be able to jump up a level, but I'm going to set it here for now.
I'll add the books below as I finish them.
1. A Literal Mess by J. C. Kenney
2. Saturn Night Fever by Diane Vallere
3. Due or Die by Jenn McKinlay
4. Not a Creature was Stirring by Christina Freeburn
5. Pruning the Dead by Julia Henry
6. The Gun Also Rises by Sherry Harris
7. Murder, She Meowed by Liz Mugavero
8. Manuscript for Murder by Jessica Fletcher and Jon Land
9. Murder on Lenox Hill by Victoria Thompson
10. A Lady's Guide to Etiquette and Murder by Dianne Freeman
11. The Golden Tresses of the Dead by Alan Bradley
12. Permanently Booked by Lisa Q. Mathews
13. Drawn and Buttered by Shari Randall
14. Restaurant Weeks are Murder by Libby Klein
15. One Feta in the Grave by Tina Kashian
16. Chocolate Cream Pie Murder by Joanne Fluke
17. Bridges Burned by Annette Dashofy
18. Drowned Under by Wendall Thomas