I've got a full year of audiobooks planned so naturally, I'm joining the audiobook challenge again this year. Hot Listens and Caffeinated Reviewer are hosting again this year, and it's sure to be lots of fun.
I'm going for the Stenographer level, which means 10-15 books over the course of the year. Since I aim to average one a month, this shouldn't be too hard.
I'll list them below as I finish them.
1. Lost Light by Michael Connelly
2. The Golden Tresses of the Dead by Alan Bradley
3. "M" is for Malice by Sue Grafton
4. The Sentry by Robert Crais
5. The Narrows by Michael Connelly
6. Taken by Robert Crais
7. The Promise by Robert Crais
8. "N" is for Noose by Sue Grafton
9. The Wanted by Robert Crais
10. The Closers by Michael Connelly
11. A Dangerous Man by Robert Crais
12. "O" is for Outlaw by Sue Grafton
13. The Lincoln Lawyer by Michael Connelly (a re-listen)