Saturday, June 13, 2020

June 13th's Weekly TV Thoughts

Hollywood Game Night – That was a close game, and it was close all the way through.  I’m a little surprised they never tried to put the balls between the guy’s legs in the first game.  Glad this fun show is back.

Press Your Luck – Last week was preempted here in LA, but I certainly enjoyed this week’s episode.  I couldn’t believe how long some of the players went between wammies.  Kind of saw their change of luck coming, but I was hoping the guy in the bonus round would wind up winning big.  He was doing so well for so long, too.

Match Game – That was an impressive come from behind win in the first game, although it was an easy match.  Then, in the second game, they had only one match in the two rounds.  It is funny how it goes like that sometimes.

The Titan Games – The women’s titan wasn’t defeated, but we finally had someone else win the men’s competition.  I always hated challenges when I was tied to someone else because I was never strong enough to do my own thing.  I certainly feel for those who lost there.

Stargirl – Wow.  I feel bad for the new friend.  Yes, she did something stupid, but her family is being harsh.  I’m not so sure Henry is completely at fault, I think the mean girl stole the picture and sent it out.  (Yes, Henry shouldn’t have been showing the picture to his friends, that’s for sure.  I just don’t think he was involved in it going to the entire school at all.)  Her powers are pretty impressive.  But what, if anything, does the principal have to do with all of this?

Holey Moley – I’m disappointed.  I wanted that Mohawk wet.  I wanted to see what happened to it.  That was a very impressive hole in one to end things.  Yes, luck, but still, very nice.

Don’t – I thought this show looked like fun.  Some of the challenges were, and some weren’t.  I do like that a family is working together and everyone goes home with money.  I’ll see what I think of the second episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.