Monday, June 22, 2020

Ornament Review: Merry Minions - 2019 Hallmark Release



Stars: 5 out of 5
Pros: It’s the Minions!
Cons: Could easily tip back when set out
The Bottom Line:
Minions for Christmas
Ornament that makes me smile
Because it is fun




Watch Out for Merry Minions on Your Tree

Like many people, I fell in love with the Minions in the Despicable Me movies.  They are so incredibly funny.  So when I spotted Hallmark’s Merry Minions ornament, I had to get it.

This ornament features the three main Minions (and if I were a bigger fan, I would know their names).  One is standing on another’s head and leaning on the third.  It’s almost like they were trying to create a Christmas tree, but, being Minions, they didn’t quite get it right.  Two of the Minions are wearing Santa hats, which is really the only acknowledgement of the season.

And I love it!  These guys really are cute together, and I can just picture them doing this to cheer someone up during the holidays, not realizing they aren’t quite getting it right.  Still, their heart is always in the right place, something I definitely appreciate.

The two Minions on the bottom form a mostly sturdy base.  If you bump them too hard, they will tip over backwards, so make sure they are on something that won’t get bumped if you set this out.

The ornament does hang straight, so if you add them to your tree, you’ll be happy with the results.

But really, it is hard to be unhappy with Minions around, period.  This ornament will make you merry for years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.