Saturday, June 20, 2020

June 20th's Weekly TV Thoughts

Hollywood Game Night – How do you not know the Brady Bunch?  Although I’d probably freeze under pressure.  You could tell that was happening most of the time.  The stars and movie game?  I would have been horrible at that one.  The song game, too.  The celebrity name game this week seemed easier than last week.

Press Your Luck – You knew the Wammy was coming sooner or later.  In fact, I was thinking about last week’s episode while I watched.  Fortunately, this week had a much happier ending.

Match Game – It always amazes me how I can match so well sometimes when I’m can’t come up with anything and other times when I’m sure I have a good match no one comes up with it.  The Big Bad Wolf is eating free range pork, for example.  I would have matched there at the end with Sharon Stone, however.  I think we concluded that makes me old.

The Titan Games – Epic.  That final showdown between the brothers was epic.  I wonder how long they really went on, and you could tell they were both tired.  I surprised that both of the Titans were defeated and by such margins.  I’m bummed about Jessie.  I was going to root for her the entire way through.

Holey Moley – I was happy to see Pole Position again.  I really like that hole.  I’m surprised we haven’t seen the diver again.  Just as that running gag was starting to get going.  I wonder why the IT guy had to drop out.  I hope it wasn’t because he was injured, although that could be with some of these holes.

Don’t – I enjoyed this episode more than last weeks.  Probably because I knew a bit more what to expect.  Also, the narrator cracked me up.  He is the best part of the show.  Obviously the Don’t Flinch round would have been the best time to use the Don’t Push button.  I’m so impressed with her nerves of steel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.