Saturday, June 27, 2020

June 27th's Weekly TV Thoughts


Hollywood Game Night – I would have struggled with some of those games.  I didn’t get most of the movie titles.  I know so few dances.  I did okay with the actors and actresses, however.

The Titan Games – One win and one loss for the reigning titans.  This region is being the most unpredictable so far when it comes to those final competitions.  I’m enjoying that aspect this time around.

Stargirl – You knew no one was giving the costumes up, and it was about time there was a serious mission fail.  So neither development was especially surprising to me.  However, I still enjoy the episode.  That fight at the end was brutal.  But my favorite scene was there at the end with Courtney and Pat as Pat turned the tables and got Courtney to say everything Pat’s been trying to tell her all season.  Definitely fun.

Holey Moley – I’m impressed.  Some of the contestants are doing a great job of staying dry when they take on those impossible challenges.  Seriously, I think I might just jump in the water and save the effort of trying to stay dry.  I’d forgotten about the beaver hole – it’s been a while since we’ve seen it.

Don’t – Finally saw a repeated game tonight.  I figured it would happen sooner or later.  I’m impressed with all the different games they have come up with, however.  And yes, the unseen narrator is still the best part of the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.