Saturday, January 7, 2023

January 7th's Weekly TV Thoughts

The networks are slowly easing me back into TV.  One returning show and I tried out two new shows this week.

Quantum Leap – I’m so happy this show is back!  So many twists in both storylines.  I especially loved that Carly was a nice person.  It’s nice to see them go against the easy stereotype of the diva.  It was easy to root for Ben to save her life.  Very good questions about the overall story and why he did what he did without his team.  I can’t wait to those answers.

Will Trent – The ads made me curious enough to give this a try.  As a fan of Once Upon a Time, Jennifer Morrison having a daughter named Emma kept throwing me off.  Loved the group home bit, too.  But I really wasn’t enjoying the show.  Too many conflicting characters for me to get into it.  And then they ended with that cliffhanger.  I wasn’t aware we were already into a serialized story.  I will probably be back next week, but we will see how I’m feeling then.

Special Forces: World’s Toughest Test – I debated more than I probably should have about whether to watch this show or not before I decided to go for it.  I am in awe that any of these people signed up.  I’m not sure I would, and I probably would have flunked out on the first challenge.  The one time I tried a back drive, I hurt my back, and that was off a diving board.  Anyway, the biggest reason I decided to start watched was Beverly Mitchell, so I am hoping her growth continues.


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.