Saturday, January 14, 2023

January 14th's Weekly TV Thoughts

Quantum Leap – That was the first episode of the series that was rather blaw.  Maybe because it felt like a push on hot button issues more than we’ve seen before.  Or maybe they were trying to do too much.  I just didn’t really feel invested.  And I don’t feel like we got much in the present day storyline until the last scene.  That was certainly an interesting twist.  I really want to know where they are going with all of this.

Will Trent – I guess the first case was just a two parter.  Now I need to decide if I want to stay with the show or if these two episodes were enough.  I can’t decide if the characters were growing on me a little this week, or if I just really want to have a new show to watch and that is what is drawing me to the show.

Special Forces: World’s Toughest Test – Wow!  Three more gone.  They are dropping quickly.  Someone has to make it to the end, however, right?  Otherwise, they wouldn’t have enough episodes of the show.  I used to be able to hold my breath for 20 seconds, but I think I’d be panicking, too, if I were in that car.

Lingo – I debate about watching this show.  I was a fan of the original version of Lingo, but I feared RuPaul would be an issue for me.  I find him annoying.  And I was right.  But I stuck with it.  I would have liked to see a final showdown with the neighbors from round one.  They were the much stronger team.  Although it wasn’t quite the blowout I thought it would be.  Still, would have liked to see it be much closer.  The various word lengths make for some interesting twists on the original game.

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering about Will Trent. The commercials look good, but commercials always look good :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.