Monday, January 2, 2023

Reading Challenge: Netgalley and Edelweiss 2023

 I honestly don't know why I've resisted joining the Netgalley and Edelweiss Reading Challenge for so long.  I read books from them, mostly Netgalley these days, every month.  So why not participate?  And, since I'm signing up for a bunch of new ones this year, now seems like the perfect time to jump in.

I honestly have no idea how many books I read from Netgalley in a given year.  As a result, I'm going to sign up for the Bronze level, which is 10 books.  I know it's higher than that, but I'm not sure it is enough to jump to the Silver level, which is 25 books.  I'm sure I'll blow past 10 and be shocked at just how many it is.  That's one reason why I thought signing up for this challenge would be fun - see how many I read in a year.

I'll list them below as I finish them.

1. Fatal Fascinator by Jenn McKinlay
2. Where the Guilty Hide by Annette Dashofy
3. Wined and Died in New Orleans by Ellen Byron
4. Of Manners and Murder by Anastasia Hastings
5. Six Sweets Under by Sarah Fox
6. Till Death Do Us Port by Kate Lansing
7. All That is Hidden by Rhys Bowen and Clare Broyles
8. Digging Up Daisy by Sherry Lynn
9. Murder on the Home Front by Jessica Ellicott
10. #TagMe for Murder by Sarah E. Burr
11. If I Had a Hammer by Teresa Trent
12. A Novel Disguise by Samantha Larsen
13. Murder at Sea by Various Authors
14. Passport to Spy by Nancy Cole Silverman
15. Hot Pot Murder by Jennifer J. Chow
16. Muddled Matrimonial Murder by Kim Davis
17. A Stolen Child by Sarah Stewart Taylor
18. Fatal Fudge Swirl by Meri Allen
19. Hiss Me Deadly by Miranda James
20. Gone but Not Forgotten by C. Michele Dorsey
21. A Fatal Groove by Olivia Blacke
22. A Sense for Murder by Leslie Karst
24. Sugar Plum Poisoned by Jenn McKinlay
25. Brush Up on Murder by Sybil Johnson
26. Hunters of the Dead by Steve Hockensmith
27. Mistletoe and Murder by Connie Berry
28. Murder by the Seashore by Samara Yew
29. A Nutcracker Nightmare by Christina Romeril
30. Barbecue Can Be Deadly by Ryan Rivers
31. Cheap Thrills by Wendall Thomas
32. Tulle Death Do Us Part by Diane Vallere
33. Calico by Lee Goldberg
34. The Proof of the Pudding by Rhys Bowen
35. City of Betrayal by Victoria Thompson
36. Dearly Deleted by Sarah E. Burr
37. Keep Your Family Close by Annette Dashofy

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are joining us this year, Mark. Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy this one, Mark!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.