Monday, January 2, 2023

Reading Challenge: Historical Fiction Reading Challenge 2023

I really enjoyed the Historical Fiction Reading Challenge in 2022, so I will definitely be back for 2023.  I will be catching up on Victoria Thompson's Gaslight series this year, but I have lots of other historical mysteries calling my name, including a couple I got for Christmas.

That's why I am going to sign up for the Medieval level again, which is 15 books.  I'm hoping I'll make it further, but since the next level is 25 books, I think that's a bit too much for me.

I'll list the books below as I read them.

1. Dead-Bang Fall by J. R. Sanders
2. Of Manners and Murder by Anastasia Hastings
3. Hallowe'en Party by Agatha Christie
4. Murder on Wall Street by Victoria Thompson
5. All That is Hidden by Rhys Bowen and Clare Broyles
6. Intrigue in Istanbul by Erica Ruth Neubauer
7. The Clairvoyant Countess by Dorothy Gilman
8. The Truth We Hide by Liz Milliron
9. Murder in Midtown by Liz Freeland
10. Murder on the Home Front by Jessica Ellicott
11. If I Had a Hammer by Teresa Trent
12. A Novel Disguise by Samantha Larsen
13. Murder on Madison Square by Victoria Thompson
14. Murder at the Majestic Hotel by Clara McKenna
15. Murder at a London Finishing School by Jessica Ellicott
16. Murder on Bedford Street by Victoria Thompson
17. A Peculiar Combination by Ashley Weaver
18. Bring the Night by J. R. Sanders
19. The Right Sort of Man by Allison Montclair
20. Hunters of the Dead by Steve Hockensmith
21. The Proof of the Pudding by Rhys Bowen
22. Mastering the Art of French Murder by Colleen Cambridge
23. City of Betrayal by Victoria Thompson
24. Murder Under the Mistletoe by Erica Ruth Neubauer
25. Murder on Mistletoe Lane by Clara McKenna

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck to you, Mark. I'm going to try this challenge this year too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.