Sunday, June 18, 2023

Disney Pin Review: Fireworks at the Castle - Mickey Mouse is the Main Attraction #12 - 2022 Release

Stars: 5 out of 5
Pros: Fun and creative final pin
Cons: None for me
The Bottom Line:
Fireworks, castle
Great way to wrap up series
As a visit ends


Mickey Has an Explosive Finale to His Visits to the Parks

How do you end your day in the Disney Parks?  Okay, fine, I end it by trying to get in one last line a few minutes before the park closes, but for many visitors, it’s by watching the fireworks.  And that’s how Mickey ended his visit for the Mickey Mouse the Main Attraction series.

As usual, I just got the pin from this collection.  Mickey is in his standard pose with one foot out and his hands behind his back.  He’s dressed up for the fireworks, however.  He’s wearing a coat with tails and a sparkly bow tie.  There’s a hat on his head as well.  The colors are a deep purple and black, capturing night time.

And the other aspect that makes it obvious that he’s watching fireworks?  It’s all the fireworks on his coat.  There are even a couple of his right ear which is the only one we can really see.  And his hat has the castle on the band, which is fun.

I find the way they capture the fireworks and the castle to be great.  It’s completely what I expected, but that doesn’t make it any less delightful.  I also like that Mickey is so dressed up.  It is completely fun.

The final pin in the Mickey Mouse the Main Attraction series sends it off in style.  If you’ve been collecting the pins, you’ll be glad you enjoyed the fireworks at the castle with Mickey before ending the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.