Saturday, August 5, 2023

August 5th's Weekly TV Thoughts

American Ninja Warrior – I’m not a fan of these races.  Yes, I know favorites don’t make it every year, but it seems random.  And I feel like you have more of a chance to break out if you aren’t racing someone who is better.  Plus, it is once again giving the teens an advantage.  I don’t know why they had to change the format up, but it is taking the fun out of the season for me.

Hot Wheels Ultimate Challenge – Anyone else confused?  Weren’t there supposed to be eight finalists?  Why did they cut them down to three?  I don’t get it.  And I definitely feel like they are stretching things out to make it two parts with just the three finalists.  I mean, what else is there to do but see their cars and judge the results?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.