Friday, January 19, 2018

January 19th's Book Beginnings and Friday 56

Here we are again - time for this week's Book Beginnings and Friday 56.

This week, I'm featuring Class Reunions are Murder by Libby Klein

                                                      


This book starts off with an intriguing line:

I was being bullied by stationery.
That's not something you read every day.

And I'm picking the very first sentence of page 56 as well.

"I'm here to discuss the situation of her aunt's declining mental state."

The book comes out January 30th, but I will have my review up this coming Thursday.  I hope you'll come back to read it.

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. This sounds intriguing. I hope my high school reunion this summer doesn't have that much excitement. I'm spotlighting Year One by Nora Roberts. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun and this is a new author for me. I do love the cozies:)

    My Friday 56 from Look For Her

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good cozy and this sounds like a fun one! This is a new author for me but I really like that first line. I'll definitely be checking back for your review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Bullied by stationary?! I'm intrigued! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that first line! Ha! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great opening sentence! Thanks for sharing the opening on Book Beginnings. I don't often get time to comment, but I appreciate your participation!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.