Saturday, June 29, 2019

June 29th's Weekly TV Thoughts

With me dropping one show and another one ending this week, my thoughts are going to get very small next week.  I might have to comment on game shows or something.

American Ninja Warrior – No wonder they’ve been making such a big deal about a mom not hitting the buzzer yet – we got our first this week.  That was an impressive run, too.  So happy to see Jesse back.  I think she’s my favorite woman on the show.  Glad to see Sean get the speed pass.  Hope his ankle continues to get better with that extra time off.

Blood & Treasure – I made it half way through the episode and officially gave up.  I couldn’t remember who most of the characters were or how they fit into what had happened last week.  And I just didn’t care.  I realized I was just waiting for the episode to end so I could move on to something else, and I decided that was a sign to stop watching the show, so I have officially given up on it.

The Amazing Race – I always seem to root for the underdog, so I was rooting for the final Big Brother team to survive to the final leg.  It would have taken quite a miracle since all three of the other teams were working against them.  And I would have been shocked if I had said this after their first season, but I was rooting for Colin and Christy and am thrilled they won.  I wish they weren’t quite so into Eastern Mysticism, but their overall growth from their first time on the race is so impressive.  It was a pleasure to root for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.