Saturday, June 8, 2019

June 8th's Weekly TV Thoughts

Another mostly quiet TV week.

Blood & Treasure – It’s very obvious I haven’t been paying much attention to what is happening on this show since I was pretty much lost any time the two leads weren’t on the screen.  I was considering just letting the show, and then we got the cliffhanger.  I’ll probably tune in next week, but that may be it.

American Ninja Warrior – Anyone surprised that Drew got it all?  I wasn’t.  Wouldn’t have minded him not getting the speed pass since I find myself rooting for the underdog, but I like Drew, so I am happy with the results.  No real surprises as far as I am concerned this week.  (There’s always some veteran who doesn’t make it.)  The ring swing looked fun, but the Ferris wheel looked diabolical.

The Amazing Race – Rachel is gone!  I was hoping that would be the case when they got U-Turned.  And, as to why it happened, think about all the drama you caused.  I was laughing about Colin and the cow, but glad their cow this time wasn’t as broken.  I have really been impressed with them this time around, certainly much more mature than their first go around.  Nice to see people growing and changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.