Saturday, February 5, 2022

February 5th's Weekly TV Thoughts

The list is a little smaller this week, but it's about to get a lot smaller thanks to the Olympics.  I'll hardly have anything to talk about the next couple of weeks.

Around the World in 80 Days – Once again, we’ve gotten a lecture, this time about grave robbers.  I wish I could quit the series, but I am intrigued enough by what is going on to put up with the lectures.  Plus, I think I’m about at the half way point.

Superman & Lois – So what is the truth.  I doubt this cult leader is good, but what exactly did Lois do in the past?  I feel like she’s not all right here either, which is in keeping with the show.  And her partner?  Is she going to go down that path?  Or is it all an elaborate scam that she and Lois are setting up?  Yes, thinks are looking bad for everyone, but this is the one that struck me the most.

Naomi – Why do I feel like no one is telling Naomi the truth?  And all those secrets are what is going to ultimately put her in even more danger?  I’m definitely intrigued by what is going on and where they are going to wind up this season.

Wipeout – I wonder where Camille really was.  Was she sick and they recorded that video later?  Or something else?  Yes, I did miss her, but they covered pretty well overall.

The Book of Boba Fett – We actually saw Boba Fett in this episode, but for what, two seconds?  I hope they tie this all together next week because right now, it feels like even they got bored with the Boba Fett story and decided to go back to the Mandalorian early.

Legends of Tomorrow – My prediction was wrong.  While it would have been cool if this episode had been in real time, it was still fun.  There were so many switches it was hard to keep track of where everyone was all the time, but it was still fun.  The cliffhanger?  We have to wait until after the Olympics for new episodes?  Then we’ve only got two episodes left?  I don’t want this season to end.

Batwoman – Tell me Alice isn’t going to become normal.  She’s the reason I watch the show.  I’m a bit surprised they only have two episodes left.  I feel like there is a lot of story left for this season.  I guess I was just expecting something closer to a fully 22 episode season this year.

The Amazing Race – I want to visit that island.  And I really want to go canyoning!  That looked like so much fun.  I’m glad the friends made a comeback – I really like them.  I have a feeling everyone will be ganging up on them.  The father/daughter team is still around.  I’m not too surprised at how left.  They didn’t seem like a team that would make it that far to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.