Saturday, October 10, 2026

October 10th's Weekly TV Thoughts

Yes, I'm missing a show on the list.  And I'll explain where I was Friday night tomorrow.  But for now, here's what I watched this week.

The Marlow Murder Club – I’m enjoying this third story very much.  I have no clue where things are going, and Judith and Becks’s personal lives are adding to the fun.  Of course, I did know we were going to be left with another murder at the end of the episode.  You don’t rush to a place like that if a second victim hasn’t been found.

Marble Hall Murder – About 20 minutes in, I was trying to figure out why we hadn’t seen Pundt yet.  Then I remember how they’d left things.  With the author dead, we can’t get any more.  So I’m curious if they will be resolving that story next week.  And how they will.  I’m glad the policeman seems to be believing Susan.  But I don’t see how they are going to wrap things up in one week.

Celebrity Weakest Link – I’m impressed with how they did.  They did better than a lot of teams do.  Glad they one guy left first, he would have annoyed me had he stayed longer. 

Dancing with the Stars – Lots of improvement this week, something I always enjoy seeing.  However, it is time for Guillermo to go.  As much fun as he can be, and as much as he is trying, he’s not as good as everyone else.  He shouldn’t be taking space that others can take up.  I’m a little surprised that Ciara was the one who went home since she wasn’t at the bottom.

RJ Decker – I kind of liked the storyline with his dad.  I’m curious to see where they are going to go with it.  Will RJ wind up being disappointed?  I also liked the mystery.  Quirky and fun but logically solved.  I did love how they tricked them into “confessing.”

The Challenge – I had missed Tori saying she might go in this episode, but I have tons of respect for her in doing that.  That looked like a brutal elimination.  I am impressed with how both women did with that.  The first challenge looked harder than I first thought it would be.  But it also looked fun.  I wonder how I would have felt if I’d done it.

Survivor – Well, that was an episode.  Let’s see, someone quits.  Because, let’s be honest, that’s what it was.  Could Carter has been any dumber during the visit to the other tribe?  You don’t leave a note for others to see.  You don’t accidentally stay behind like that.  And then, during the challenge, that was quite the come from behind win.  But I do like seeing tribes alternate at tribal.  I wonder if the tribe will decide they voted the right person out or not.  I am always in favor of getting rid of the chaos makers, so that’s how my vote would have gone.

The Amazing Race – Really?  What was the point of leaving us with that cliffhanger?  Also, have I ever mentioned I hate needle in haystack challenges?  That first roadblock was brutal.  And I would have been frustrated by all the fruit falling.  Actually, I would have been frustrated by much of it.  Either I’m in a very frustrated mood or my stress meter is at its limit at the moment.  Because that detour?  I would have pushed through with the tires because there’s no way I could remember those words/phrases.

The Traitors: New Blood – Sorry to see Sheri go.  Especially since everyone who has seen the show before knows there are three traitors.  Speaking of whom, could they have been any more obvious with the fruit to commit the murder in plain sight?  Yeah, I know they didn’t have much of a choice, but still, talk about obvious.  It will be interesting to see who sticks with those suspicions.  Could they have drawn things out any more?  I feel like not much happened even though, yeah, a lot did happen.

Special Forces – I remember why I didn’t watch the show the last couple of years.  Between the boxing and the extreme trust fall, I was cringing the entire time.  The two stories the recruits told were powerful.  And no one quit!  That impressed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.