The Marlow Murder Club – The cliffhanger was obviously a red herring within five minutes. Okay, so I kind of figured it was last week, but still, that could have been more. But the ultimate solution was pretty well done. And I liked seeing the trio together again at the end. Although why the police are painting Judith’s place I’ll never know. Yes, she’s done them favors, but still.
Marble Hall Murders – Some pretty memorable quotes in this episode. I’m wondering why they dragged out poor Eliot’s death. Why not just kill him right away. Loved the meta cliffhanger with Pund. How will we get more from him? And Susan is in quite the pickle now, which I’m loving seeing because I know she’ll get herself out of it.
Weakest Link – Naturally, I was rooting for Melissa to win it all. Still, that was an impressive total at the end, and the two who made it to the end were strong links. Once they stopped trying to run the chain, they banked some decent money. I think they could have gone a little longer between banking, but it’s hard to argue with the results.
Dancing with the Stars – I’m sorry to see Taylor go. I expected him to go another few weeks. There are a few others who aren’t doing as well as he is. On the other hand, the cream of the crop is beginning to rise. As expected, almost all of the songs I recognized this week were due to Straight No Chaser. There was one I knew from elsewhere.
RJ Decker – I’m really kind of surprised. I figured they were going to milk that storyline for much longer if not all season. Takes the sting away a little that the killer was someone they introduced this episode. Of course, I feel like this was the only episode focused only on that case. I wonder if we will just be dealing with the aftermath going forward character growth wise, or if there will be any more twists related directly to the case in the weeks ahead.
The Challenge – Well, that was a boring episode. Nothing changed. Nothing really happened. Waste of 45 minutes. Tori’s confession at the end about being tempted to keep the money doesn’t surprise me. It would be tempting for everyone. It wouldn’t surprise me if it happened. Or at least they took the majority of it.
Survivor – That felt like a typical episode. None of the uncertainty. I was happy to see the other tribe lose and send someone home. I much prefer it when it is relatively balanced instead of all one direction in the first half of the season. And yes, it is possible to play too hard, and Ana learned the hard way. Although, what was Rob thinking? I knew you couldn’t put your own name down. That’s just stupid. I don’t get his plan. Also, I’ve never seen Eric spelled with an A. I kind of figured that guy with his thumb was toast since the previews last week, but happy to see I was wrong.
The Amazing Race (9/30) – Some of these teams are going to be fun if tonight was anything to go by. It’s always a good sign when the teams are laughing at themselves. Hope they stay a while and hope that keeps up. I was already sorry when it was obvious who the bottom two teams were. I didn’t want either of them to go yet. And yes, there is already one team I don’t like. We will see if that turns around. Vancouver looked beautiful. That fly fishing challenge? No thanks. I wouldn’t want to do that. But I would have been all about the paddling in the second part. No surprise with my love of the water and paddle boarding.
Totally 90’s House – Not surprised at who the overall winner was, although, since they had different judges, it could have gone either way. At least the other team did win something in the episode. And Melissa made it back! Both home owners seemed very happy with the results, which, as both teams were saying, is the most important things.
Special Forces: World’s Toughest Test – Glad George is gone. Ruby, too, even though I watched Batwoman. I didn’t think either would last a long time. Have they set up who is going to go next? It does seem to be the ones they call in for a chat who go soon. They’ve been dropping quickly. Not that I blame them. I would be gone by now since I HATE heights. (And with Wednesday’s Amazing Race, it’s been two days for heights.)
The Amazing Race (10/1) – I would enjoy the tomatoes in theory, but in practice, probably not so much. Especially since it’s a needle in the haystack challenge, and I hate those. Using your express pass to get through the challenge when you are in the back of the pack is smart, in my opinion. Detail trumps memory once again. Although I would love to know how close those final three teams really were to each other. Glad the grandfather/grandson team lived to race another day.
Anna Pigeon (10/2) – I’ll give them credit for this. While the stuff with Anna’s feelings for
Jesse were fairly predictable, where they went with the case wasn’t. And I liked Molly actually being in the
park. But I’m still struggling to like
Anna. And this season long storyline is
pretty weak as well.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.