It's January, so it's time to sign up for some reading challenges that run all year long.
Up first is the Criminal Plots Reading Challenge. Each year, our hostess Jen comes up with some new categories to challenge us. I've got to admit, I'm not sure what I'll be doing for some of these, but I may be finally getting some of the books off my shelves that have been sitting there for years.
Anyway, the categories this year are...
1. Novel with an Animal in the Title
2. Two Short Stories Written by Two Different Authors Who are New to You
3. Book Written by More than One Person
4. A YA Crime Novel
5. A Book from a Series Options for Television
6. A Novel that's been Nominated for an Edgar in the last 5 Years
Since I don't have to list the books until I read them, I won't. But I will come back and post the books and link to the reviews when I've read them.
1. The Hen of the Baskervilles by Donna Andrews
2. Death Dines In
3. The Heist by Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg
4. Black Ice by Andrew Lane
5. The Baker Street Translation by Michael Robertson
6. Mr. Churchill's Secretary by Susan Elia MacNeal