Saturday, April 5, 2014

April 5th's Weekly TV Thoughts

The Amazing Race - It's not that I want the country girls gone, but I don't expect them to last too much longer.  As a result, I'm not sure how I feel about the non-elimination leg.  That car challenge was just amazing to watch.  How could anyone stay sane while doing it?

Dancing with the Stars - Okay, I've made no secret of the fact that I thought Billy Dee should go because he's a poor dancer.  However, I'm sorry to see him go because of an injury.  Looking ahead, I'm glad the switch up is for only one week.  I thought it was going to be permanent.  It will be interesting to watch.

Melissa & Joey - Mel's hair was great; just so funny.  I'm glad they ended things with Stella on a better note.  Not that I expected her to stay around for long, but I really did like her character.  (I know, I know - I'm repeating myself).

Arrow - WOW!  Best episode of the season.  So what will happen with Laurel's dad now that they are trying to arrest Slade again?  And since Laurel knows the truth….  Speaking of which, I love how they played on our expectations with him.  He told Thia one thing and Laurel another, both of which were not what we were expecting.  Plus with the Queens now being out of their company….  Do we really have to wait two weeks for the next installment?

Survivor - This isn't the first time we've seen the "deciding vote" be the one to go.  When you lord your power over others, you make yourself a target.  I actually saw that one coming pretty early on.

The Big Bang Theory - Hilarious.  Poor Amy dealing with Sheldon trying to make that decision.  Although my favorite moment was the gag at the end of the episode.  Couldn't stop laughing.

Suits - Even before I saw the preview for next week, I knew Mike should have gotten out.  Yes, he has a job and co-workers he loves.  But he also needs to take a great thing when he sees it, and that job offer was a great thing.

The Crazy Ones - Zach's stories aren't always my favorites, but this time it was pretty funny.  Saw a couple twists coming early, but the solution was genious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.