Saturday, September 9, 2017

September 9th's Weekly TV Thoughts

Next week is going to be very quiet since some of these summer series are winding down and fall isn't starting yet.  But this week, I had a couple of double episodes as summer finales.

American Ninja Warrior – Another woman hits the buzzer!  And another couple almost make it.  The women are getting strong.  The “roller coaster” obstacles looks like a lot of fun to me.  I’m sure the height thing would make me freeze and I wouldn’t enjoy it if I actually tried to do it, but a guy can dream about having fun on that one, right?

Hollywood Game Night (Tuesday) – Naturally, I was rooting for the guys, so I was very happy with that outcome.  Once again, the song game would have really hard for me.  I had at least heard of most of the songs the guys had to guess.  Plenty of fun and laughs.

Suits – Yep, the prison case is behind us.  They are really putting Louis through the ringer this season.  While it was over the top, I’m glad to see his conscious is messing with him.  And the new cases are interesting.  It really is nice to see the characters in the court more this season instead of just fighting with each other, as much fun as that is.

Hollywood Game Night (Wednesday) – As far as celebs go, the only one I really know is Nancy Grace, and that’s more thanks to the movies based on her character than anything else.  Still, it was fun, and amazing how the one team almost came back.  The backwards song game was very hard, and I don’t think I would have done any better at the movie titles without vowels either.

Battle of the Network Stars – Back to back episodes tonight, at least for me.  Since it was preempted by football here in LA last week, I don’t know if it was on across the country.  Anway….  That first episode was very lopsided.  And I was rooting for the famous families, too.  Not too surprised when I looked at the doctor team.  The second one was much closer than I thought it would be.  Never watched Baywatch, so I was very pleased with the outcome there since I have watched a couple of the people on the other team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.