Sunday, June 30, 2019

Reading Challenge Update: Mount TBR and Virtual Mount TBR

Can you believe we are half way through the year?  Crazy, right?

I know I don't always post updates for my various reading challenges, but I thought I'd post a couple of them this time around.  (Not all my challenges ask for updates, so I won't be posting anything on those.)

Up first are the two I've paired up - Mount TBR and Virtual Mount TBR, both hosted by My Reader's Block.

For Mount TBR, I signed up for the lowest level, reading 12 books I owned at the end of 2018.  As you can see, I'm almost there.

Mount TBR Books:
1. Veronica Mars: Mr. Kiss and Tell by Rob Thomas and Jennifer Graham
2. The Double-A Western Detective Agency by Steve Hockensmith
3. Saturn Night Fever by Diane Vallere
4. Due or Die by Jenn McKinlay
5. Manuscript for Murder by Jessica Fletcher and Jon Land
6. Murder on Lenox Hill by Victoria Thompson
7. Permanently Booked by Lisa Q. Mathews
8. Downton Tabby by Sparkle Abbey
9. Barking Mad at Murder by Jacqueline Vick
10. Murder in Little Italy by Victoria Thompson
11. A Baker Street Wedding by Michael Robertson

Meanwhile, for the Virtual Mount TBR (books you borrow, etc.), I am coming close to my goal of 24 books.

Virtual Mount TBR Books:
1. Lost Light by Michael Connelly
2. A Lady's Guide to Etiquette and Murder by Dianne Freeman
3. The Golden Tresses of the Dead by Alan Bradley
4. Bridges Burned by Annette Dashofy
5. "M" is for Malice by Sue Grafton
6. The Sentry by Robert Crais
7. Double Whammy by Gretchen Archer
8. The Narrows by Michael Connelly
9. The 18th Abduction by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro
10. Forget Me Knot by Mary Marks
11. The Big Kahuna by Janet Evanovich and Peter Evanovich
12. Taken by Robert Crais
13. Full Bodied Murder by Christine M. Blum
14. The Promise by Robert Crais
15. One Taste Too Many by Debra H. Goldstein
16. Book, Line, and Sinker by Jenn McKinlay
17. Beaches, Bungalows, & Burglaries by Tonya Kappes
18. "N" is for Noose by Sue Grafton

With half the year still to go, I shouldn't have any trouble surpassing my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.