The other challenge I am going to post an update for right now is the Audiobook challenge, hosted by Hot Listens and Caffeinated Reviewer.
Once again, I signed up for the Stenographer level, which is 10-15 books. I have currently listened to:
1. Lost Light by Michael Connelly
2. The Golden Tresses of the Dead by Alan Bradley
3. "M" is for Malice by Sue Grafton
4. The Sentry by Robert Crais
5. The Narrows by Michael Connelly
6. Taken by Robert Crais
7. The Promise by Robert Crais
8. "N" is for Noose by Sue Grafton
A glut of audio books in June has put me well ahead of schedule. I really aim for 12, one a month, and I should surpass that. Not sure by how much since it doesn't look like I will be going to visit my family until Thanksgiving this year, and a trip home is always good for an audio book or two.
Additionally, I will get caught up on Robert Crais's books this year. Normally, I rotate several authors, but I decided to push through on his books so I can listen to the new one when it comes out in August. But that means it is time to start looking for another author to put in the rotation. I'll have to see what I have easy access to via my library. I have a long list of potential authors. Trust me.