Friday, November 22, 2019

November 22nd's Book Beginnings and Friday 56

Time for this week's Book Beginnings and Friday 56.

This week, I'm featuring the 50th Murder, She Wrote tie-in novel: A Time for Murder.

                                                     

Here's how it starts:
"When did you solve your first murder?" the reporter for the Cabot Cover High School newspaper asked me from across the table at Mara's Luncheonette just before the noon lunch rush began.

And, from page 56:

"What to know what I see, Mrs. F?"
I had no idea why he'd taken to calling me that again.  "OH, did I leave something out, Sheriff?"
"A second bullet."

This book is a lot of fun.  I'll have my full review, with giveaway, up on Monday, so I hope you'll stop back by.

1 comment:

  1. I need to read some Angela Lansbury books. I loved the show as a young kid. :-) I added you to the linky. Happy American Thanksgiving weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.