I don't see myself stopping reading culinary cozies in the new year, so I will be signing up for the Foodie Read challenge again in 2020. This is a no pressure challenge, just read and enjoy books with a food theme. No need to sign up for a certain number of books.
I'll list the books I read below as I finish them.
1. Murder on the Half Shell by Shawn Reilly Simmons
2. Battered by GP Gottlieb
3. Al Dente's Inferno by Stephanie Cole
4. Here Comes the Body by Maria DiRico
5. Crypt Suzette by Maya Corrigan
6. My Fair Latte by Vickie Fee
7. Revenge is Sweet by Kaye George
8. Coconut Layer Cake Murder by Joanne Fluke