Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Reading Challenge: Foodie Reads 2020

I don't see myself stopping reading culinary cozies in the new year, so I will be signing up for the Foodie Read challenge again in 2020.  This is a no pressure challenge, just read and enjoy books with a food theme.  No need to sign up for a certain number of books.

I'll list the books I read below as I finish them.

1. Murder on the Half Shell by Shawn Reilly Simmons
2. Battered by GP Gottlieb
3. Al Dente's Inferno by Stephanie Cole
4. Here Comes the Body by Maria DiRico
5. Crypt Suzette by Maya Corrigan
6. My Fair Latte by Vickie Fee
7. Revenge is Sweet by Kaye George
8. Coconut Layer Cake Murder by Joanne Fluke
9. Iced in Paradise by Naomi Hirahara
10. Pumpkin Spice Peril by Jenn McKinlay
11. Murder Most Fermented by Christine E. Blum
12. Sprinkles of Suspicion by Kim Davis
13. Nacho Average Murder by Maddie Day
14. Sowing Malice by Wendy Tyson
15. A Deadly Inside Scoop by Abby Collette
16. Quiche of Death by Mary Lee Ashford
17. From Beer to Eternity by Sherry Harris
18. Killer Chardonnay by Kate Lansing
19. The Key Lime Crime by Lucy Burdette
20. Murder in the Bayou Boneyard by Ellen Byron
21. Murder Most Sweet by Laura Jensen Walker
22. Hollyberry Homicide by Sharon Farrow
23. Candy Slain Murder by Maddie Day
24. Cake Popped Off by Kim Davis
25. Murder Goes to Market by Daisy Bateman
26. Dim Sum of All Fears by Vivien Chien
27. Puzzling Ink by Becky Clark
28. Final Fondue by Maya Corrigan
29. Christmas Cupcake Murder by Joanne Fluke

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.