Saturday, April 6, 2024

April 6th's Weekly TV Thoughts

Tracker – Interesting to get to know a tiny bit more about one of the supporting characters.  And they reminded us of Colter’s backstory even if we still have learned nothing new about it.  It was also interesting to watch him in a city instead of the country, like normal.  Have to say, I was happy with the illegal immigrant plotline.  I mean, it would have been better without it, but if they had to put it in there, at least it was relatively mild.  Hopefully, this is the closest we get to political issues this season.

The Weakest Link – Some of that was downright painful.  I feel like the total wasn’t that far off from what some of the non-celebs get, but wow, those were some easy questions they were missing.

Survivor – I’m actually impressed that the team managed to make it so close during the challenge.  And for once I was rooting for the team with the advantage to win.  It wasn’t because I wanted someone on one team to go, I just kinda wanted it to end up with the team who was supposed to win to win.  Probably because I wanted the person who wasn’t playing to be safe.

The Amazing Race – I felt sorry for so many teams in this episode.  I would have struggled with the puzzle, too.  I’m actually happy the firefighters managed to come back from that one.  And I felt for the teams that struggled with the map.  That would have been me, too.  Not that surprised about the team that got eliminated.  I was a little surprised they didn’t go last week.  I am surprised the mother/son team is so high.  I had them pegged to go soon as well.  Maybe I’m wrong about that.

2 comments:

  1. I can't comment on the TV shows I'm watching because I'm only in the middle of the 16 episodes each of the Kdramas last. But they are good. With amazingly complex plots and characters. Have a good week.
    Glad you enjoy those shows you watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite a number of teams struggled this week and those that did the pictograms had a way faster time than those that chose the breakdancing. I wonder where they will go next.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.