Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Ornament Review: A World Within #9 - Polar Bear in Snowflake - 2023 Release

Stars: 5 out of 5
Pros: Cute looking miniature ornament
Cons: None for me
The Bottom Line:
Cool polar bear
Riding inside a snow flake
A small but cute piece




A Cool Addition to the World Within Series

As I say every year, I enjoy the creativity of the World Within series.  The ninth entry, released in 2023 is yet another wonderful example.

This year, the ornament is shaped like a snow flake.  It is very round, but it isn’t perfectly round, capturing the sides of a snow flake.  In the middle, we get a polar bear.  He’s sitting looking out at us, with his feet out in front of him.  And behind him, we see, a sheet of ice.

This ornament (and the series) is a miniature ornament.  The diameter is about an inch and a half.  Yes, the polar bear is a bit cartoony, but he’s supposed to be.  He’s cute, and that’s all that matters for this ornament, right?  I really do like it, and I appreciate all the detail they got into the size.  Granted, they didn’t need that much here, but it’s still fun.

The ornament doesn’t stand on its own.  But it’s an ornament.  It’s meant to be hung.  Fortunately, when you go to hang it, you’ll see that it hangs straight.

And the series marker is on the back of the ornament.

I will mention that, like most Hallmark ornaments that involves snow, there is glitter on this ornament.  So when you are handling this one, expect to get glitter on your fingers.

If you are looking for a small, cute ornament, you’ll be glad you picked up the ninth A World Within.

And be sure to check out more of the A World Within ornaments.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.