Thursday, June 30, 2016

Reading Challenge Update: Mount TBR 2016

When it comes to the Mount TBR challenge, I always start out strong and then fade as the year progresses.  That's because, I start out with lots of books from the previous year yet to read, and then I get distracted by the current year's books or books I've heard about for the first time this year.  So I'm not too surprised to say that I've only read seven books for this challenge in the last three months.

And those books are:

14. No Comfort for the Lost by Nancy Herriman
15. A Gilded Grave by Shelley Freydont
16. Out of Circulation by Miranda James
17. The Skeleton Takes a Bow by Leigh Perry
18. Desperate Housedogs by Sparkle Abbey
19. Fatal Brushstroke by Sybil Johnson
20. Murder on Astor Place by Victoria Thompson

Still, since my initial goal was 12 and I'm well past that, you can see that I'm doing well.  I'm still not worried about hitting 24 at all.  And if you counted the books I've read from the library (which this challenge doesn't, it's only owned books), the numbers are even better.

You can see my full list of books read over at my original post.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks to you, I am finally reading Murder on Astor Place and loving it. Thanks, Mark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doing great! You'll make that second peak in no time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I don't know about no time. I don't think I'll be reading many books that count in July or August. But we shall see.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.