Thursday, June 30, 2016

Reading Challenge Update: New Release 2016

Three months ago, I was surprised to realize I'd only read 13 books toward the new release challenge.  My update now is a bit more what I was expecting.

14. Killer Takeout by Lucy Burdette
15. Rest in Peach by Susan Furlong
16. Vanilla Beaned by Jenn McKinlay
17. Time of Fog and Fire by Rhys Bowen
18. A Girl's Guide to Landing a Greek God by Bill Fuller
19. Wedding Cake Murder by Joanne Fluke
20. Spaced Out by Stuart Gibbs
21. All Murders Final! by Sherry Harris
22. Irish Stewed by Kylie Logan
23. Nick and Tesla's Solar-Powered Showdown by "Science Bob" Pflugfelder and Steve Hockensmith
24. Sayonara Slam by Naomi Hirahara
25. The Final Tap by Amanda Flower
26. Let the Wind Rise by Shannon Messenger
27. Orphan X by Gregg Hurwitz
28. 15th Affair by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro
29. Decanting a Murder by Nadine Nettmann
30. Murder Most Fowl by Edith Maxwell
31. A Muddied Murder by Wendy Tyson
32. Eclair and Present Danger by Laura Bradford
33. Grilled for Murder by Maddie Day
34. The Calamity Cafe by Gayle Leeson
35. Crime and Poetry by Amanda Flower
36. Presumed Puzzled by Parnell Hall

My original goal was 45+.  I should have no trouble reaching that, right?

Here's my original post that lists all 36 of the books I've read for the challenge so far this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.