Over the last two years, I have fallen in love with audiobooks, so I am definitely up for another year of the Audiobook Challenge. This challenge is hosted by Hot Listens and Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
I actually surprised myself by getting 16 audiobooks in for 2016. However, I am going to stick with the Stenographer level, which is 12-15 audiobooks for 2017. It's just a matter of how many trips I take where I can listen to audio books.
I will be rotating three authors this year (Michael Connelly, Sue Grafton, and Robert Crais) since I listened to most of the fourth author I was concentrating on for audiobooks (Alan Bradley) in 2016. I'm hoping to get at least four books from each of them read, and I might be a few others in as well.
I'll list the books below as I listen to them.
1. Indigo Slam by Robert Crais
2. "F" is for Fugitive by Sue Grafton
3. Trunk Music by Michael Connelly
4. "G" is for Gumshoe by Sue Grafton
5. Blood Work by Michael Connelly
6. Demolition Angel by Robert Crais
7. Star Island by Carl Hiaasen
8. "H" is for Homicide by Sue Grafton