I did well with the audiobook challenge hosted by hosted by Hot Listens and Caffeinated Reviewer for 2018 as well. I easily beat my 5-10 book challenge thanks to lots and lots of driving over the summer.
Here's what I listened to this year.
1. The Forgotten Man by Robert Crais
2. The Grave's a Fine and Private Place by Alan Bradley
3. "J" is for Judgment by Sue Grafton
4. A Darkness More Than Night by Michael Connelly
5. The Watchman by Robert Crais
6. "K" is for Killer by Sue Grafton
7. Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton
8. Rogue Lawyer by John Grisham
9. Chasing Darkness by Robert Crais
10. "L" is for Lawless by Sue Grafton
11. City of Bones by Michael Connelly
12. Death on the Nile by Agatha Christie
13. Chasing the Dime by Michael Connelly
14. The First Rule by Robert Crais