Saturday, November 25, 2023

November 25th's Weekly TV Thoughts

A very short list this week since I am visiting my family.  I'll catch up next week, or at least work on catching up.

Dancing with the Stars – I like Harry.  He seems nice.  But it was time for him to leave.  I feel a bit badly since he had a breakthrough week and got his best scores.  It was nice to see him make such a great leap forward on his way out the door, however.  You could see how shocked Alyson and Sasha were.  They clearly thought they were going home, which isn’t that surprising based on the past few weeks.

Wipeout – I cringed when we first saw the pastor’s kids.  And sure enough, I cringed any time they were on screen.  I thought the country guys would make the finals, but the rockers proved me wrong and did great.

Press Your Luck – TJ sure wasn’t having any luck.  The guy who won did.  Yes, he lost his prizes, but he still wound up with some money at the end of the bonus round.  I am impressed with how many of his prizes would have been for others.  I really wish he’d won them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.