Saturday, September 14, 2024

September 14th's Weekly TV Thoughts

You can tell we are about to switch to the regular TV season.  I just have one show on my list this week.  Of course, the other shows I've been talking about will also be back next week in addition to two season debuts.  Still, it's crazy when I have a week like this, however.

American Ninja Warrior – Joe was so close!  I’m not sure how he’d realistically do on stage 4 against the young guys, but it would have been great to see him make it there.  I was rooting for Vance to repeat if it couldn’t be Joe, but I would have been happy with any of the final five.

I will start linking this up with The Sunday Watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.